Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you ready for an exciting entry-level opportunity as a Digital Marketing Specialist at a dynamic and growing company? Do you have what it takes to operate different digital marketing channels in the supply chain field while spreading a purposeful message to strengthen the company brand? If it sounds like you and you have a creative problem-solving mindset, then Optilon is the right company for you.
We at Optilon believe Nordic companies have the potential to be the most competitive in the world. To get there, they need to make more efficient use of their resources than their competitors. By helping our clients to apply their resources where they have the most effect, we enable them to become as competitive and sustainable as possible.
We are looking to strengthen our Sales & Marketing Team further. Ideal candidates will have an interest in Supply Chain, sustainability, and expertise in running digital marketing campaigns on various channels. On a personal level, you are enthusiastic, committed, and self-motivated. You are goal-oriented and take pride in delivering on targets and achieving good results.
You possess analytical and creative problem-solving skills and enjoy working in an environment where initiative is encouraged and valued.
Requirements and desired qualifications
- Technical or Business degree including marketing orientation
- Required skillset or experience in maintaining a website (WordPress)
- Experience in planning and executing digital marketing campaigns on various channels in the B2B-field
- Ability to create graphical digital content
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to excel in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Fluency in both English and other Nordic languages
- Ability and willingness to travel when needed
- A dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with great potential for personal development
- A friendly atmosphere, where senior managers are supportive, colleagues are always ready to help each other out, and great work is celebrated and rewarded.
- Strategic collaborations with world-leading organizations
- Flexible location – based in the Stockholm office
If you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you. The selection and interview process is ongoing, so please submit your résumé, grades, university degrees, and cover letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org