Welcome to a Recap of The Optilon Supply Chain conference 2022, held on September 8, 2021.
Disruptions come in many forms, and in recent years Supply Chains have faced numerous highly disruptive risk events. Supply Chains are also influenced by sustainability, customer demand precision, and customization in delivery.
A proactive response requires visibility, adaptability, and agility. For many companies, this means re-imagining the Supply Chain and balancing the tradeoffs in new and effective ways.
This year’s topics
About the event
This premium event is dedicated to helping optimize the business through the Supply Chain. Our emphasis is on enhancing experiences and embracing disruption and innovation to re-imagine the Supply Chain and build competitive advantages.
Join leading thinkers and practitioners at the Optilon Supply Chain conference to explore best practices, opportunities, and challenges of optimizing the business through the Supply Chain.
Why watch the recording?
You will get an insight into:
- How do Nordic companies perform compared to others in terms of sustainability?
- How mature are my organization’s current capabilities?
- What could I gain by better collaborating with my network?
- How is customer behavior changing, and how do my relationships with customers need to change due to disruption?
While trying to re-imagine the future Supply Chain – at this conference, Optilon would like to support your journey with inspiration on:
- Why is there a need to disrupt our current way of living, working, and being
- How you can harness the power of data and create competitive advantages
- How can you empower and engage your employees in the sustainable agenda and ensure progress
- Why collaborating with the broader ecosystem is key to responding to the broader ecosystem
This year’s conference was again carried out in a dynamic environment with inspirational speakers worldwide. Come and join us. It is free and online!
Who should watch it?
- Supply Chain Managers
- Production Managers
- S&OP Managers
- Planning Managers
- Planning Professionals
- Supply Chain Data Analysts
- IT Managers
- Sustainability Managers and Professionals
- CEOs and CFOs
- Head of Digital Transformation8